Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I'll admit, curiousity got the best of me. I wanted to see if the movie lived up to the hype. I wanted to see if there was any chemistry between them on screen. I'll admit their relationship helped hype this movie a great deal, and I bought into it.

It's a good action movie, but the chemistry wasn't there for me. It's easy to believe they are two assasins who are married, and that the marriage is just a cover for their respective jobs. They are such great undercover assasins, neither of them know about the other.

When they finally realize they have to kill each other, and then realize maybe this marriage is more than a cover, and they might actually love each other, then the movie becomes unbelievable.

Brad and Angelina are great in this movie, and I will own a copy of it. I just think that their relationship and the speculation about it way overshadowed the relationship on film.

No comments: