Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Scary really

I got the following email the other day in my myspace.com inbox.

Wow, I think you are gorgeous, and I really like your profile. I am an experienced submissive and exhibitionist. I have a house in Arnold (just south of St. Louis), I am 6 foot 4, athletic build, short dark blonde hair, brown eyes, little body hair, clean cut and most people would describe me as being attractive. I am educated and lived in Dallas for nearly five years. I knew I was submissive before then, but it was in Dallas that I had the fortunate opportunity of being owned by a professional domme. There is very little I have not done, I have very few limits and am very creative. I am having a difficult time in St. Louis looking for someone like you to own me. I have a profile on collarme.com that goes into more detail of what I have done and really enjoy. There is too much to list, so I will happily answer questions you have for me. I also cook, clean and do other house chores. I am on yahoo under the address of grholmes44 (email and IM), and I have some more pics I could, but everyone who knows me says that I look much better in person. I'm not photogenic at all. I really hope to hear from you. Thank you, Gordon

I have no idea what prompted this person to send this to me.  I don’t know him; I have no real desire to know him.  It’s definitely a very bold email, and he makes no balls about what he wants and what he’s looking for.  

It’s scary who’s out there.  It takes all kinds.  It’s a sick world out there folks.

No comments: