Friday, April 14, 2006

Living my dream


It was a holiday today, so I had the day off. I got to hang out with my girls today in the ungodly for April 90° heat.

The girls and I went out early this morning and hit some yard sales. At first we didn’t find anything, and I was getting rather exasperated with the whole deal. I was ready to give up, call it a day, go home, regroup, and try again tomorrow, when I drove by a house with a beautiful bed in the driveway. So, I stopped. The bed was a gorgeous, and they only wanted a very tiny fortune for it. I fell in love with it. It looks almost identical to the one here in the picture.

Now, Boo told me, go to the yard sales and buy stuff for the house. You know what we need, so get it, and I’ll get money to you. So, with that in the back of my mind, I start thinking this bed would look wonderful in his house. But do I spend that much $ without checking with him first? I’m a good girlfriend, of course I don’t spend a teeny tiny fortune without asking him first.

Thank the stars above, he said buy it! Oh my god, I love this bed. I loaded it up in the van, took it to Boo’s house and set it up in the first bedroom and I love it. I am having so much fun setting up his house, decorating it for him, buying things for him. It's awesome.

No comments: