Tuesday, April 4, 2006

Look Out, American Idol is coming!

Get ready…

Tonight, (this afternoon actually) the cable company comes to hook up the cable and the high speed internet at the house.  We are going to be thrust into the land of many choices.

Tate is beside herself with excitement, because tonight American Idol is on and she was just sure this whole season would pass her by.  So tonight, I can promise you, we will all be parked in front of the TV watching American Idol.

I am looking forward to American Idol, E! True Hollywood Story, NASCAR Nextel races on the weekend, and being able to blog from home, where I do some of my best writing.  I am also looking forward to having internet access at home so that I can chat with friends on line and email my family on weekends instead of waiting until I get to work.

No comments: