Wednesday, April 26, 2006

May or May not be Louisiana, Welcome anyway!

Maybe, (Ok, without a doubt,) I jumped the gun yesterday.   I have a visitor somewhere out there, but they may or may not be in Louisiana.  Turns out that when I post something to my blog from my work, (which is in Mo) it shows up as a visitor in Bethlehem, PA. (Our headquarters) When I post something from home, it shows up as a visitor from Cordova, TN. (My internet provider’s headquarters).  It also happens that when my cousin’s wife visits she appears to be from Amarillo, TX (also the headquarters of her Internet provider).  

So, I got all excited and worked up about a visitor from Louisiana, and that being Boo’s home state, for nothing.  Oh, don’t get me wrong, I’m glad to have a regular visitor out there whom I’ve never met, and would enjoy getting to know, but they may or may not be in Louisiana.  

Which is somewhat of a relief.  That means that nothing I post here will get back to Boo, at least that way.  Not that I have anything to hide from him. There is nothing posted on this blog that he doesn’t already know about.  He just is completely unaware that I have a blog and post my life on the web for anyone to read.

So, where ever you are from, I welcome you.  Pull up a chair, grab a cup of your favorite brew and stay awhile.  Glad to have you.

No comments: