Saturday, June 24, 2006

OK, I know I could/should write about my first official date with BK, but I'm still savoring it, and not quite ready to put it out here, and have it disected (by me or someone else).

So, aside from the date, I do have other things going on (or not going on) in my life. I am still looking for a job. Yes, the week 'off' was nice, but the lack of a paycheck is going to bite me in the ass really soon, so Monday it's crunch time.

We had a rain/thunder/lightening storm Thursday afternoon, and before I could get home to shut down my PC, lightening struck close by. Close enough that it fried my ethernet connection/modem and sizzled internal parts of my pc tower. It's acting all wonky now and it really pisses me off. I am currently using an old tower from my previous PC, and it's just a smidge better than the wonky fried one. AARRGGGHHHH!!! Frustration abounds on that front. I do have an IT friend coming by Monday after work to look at it and tell me what he thinks it will take to fix it. (Christ, I'm hoping for a miracle, a FREE miracle.)

Boo happened to chose Thursday night (Date Night with BK) to call and 'check up' on me to see how I'm doing. I think he was home alone, and bored, and maybe a part of him missed me. Doesn't matter, I didn't answer his phone call or his text message. I did call his voice mail at work the next morning and told him "I got your message, sorry I missed your call. All is well in my world, hope all is well in yours. Talk to you later."

I will admit that it was hard to be so distant, but I also know it was the right thing to do. I did call Ladi Bug and talk to her. I told her, I may have found what I've been looking for, but I don't know. The problem is, it's what I wanted, but not who I wanted it with. If I could have found this with Boo, it would have been perfect. (I know that sounds bad, I just don't know how to put it in the right words so it doesn't sound that bad). I know that if I tell Boo about BK, he will tell me he's really happy for me, and this is what I deserve, and he's glad I found it because he would never be able to give it to me. But I don't want him to be happy for me. I want him to be hurt, and disappointed and sad and angry that he missed his chance and I want him to miss me, and tell me he's sorry he realized it too late.

Oh well, enough of life in dreamland. I know none of that will ever happen. Back to reality, which includes dirty dishes in the sink, laundry that needs to be washed/dried/folded and put away.

Have a great weekend everyone.

No comments: