Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Finally, a picture of the new 'do

Ok, I will admit it is a LONG way from a good picture of me, but it was quick and it was with the timer using a really cheap point and shoot camera. Hey, just because I have a couple of really *good* cameras doesn't mean every picture I take has to be great.

Anyway, disclaimer not withstanding, this is just a really quick shot to show off the new 'do. I am so LOVING it. Yes, it means a little longer in the bathroom in the morning, b/c it does need to be flat ironed every day, but I think it's so worth the time. I love it, love it, love it. It's straight, it's soft, it moves, you can run your fingers through it without getting hung up in snags and tangles. It is everything I've ever wanted my hair to be.

I still, tell B "Thank you" all the time. I love it. I am still blown away that he would do this for me, and yet, I'm so grateful and thankful and glad he did. No more tears and tantrums because I hate my hair. No more thoughts of shaving it off and starting over, no more wanting to pull my hair out of my head. I love it.

1 comment:

Steve H said...

very nice!