Thursday, October 26, 2006

I believe

That if you have the patience and play the game by the rules, you will win. Maybe not as swiftly as you would like it to happen, but it will happen.

Prayers, hopes, wishes do get answered. Not always with the answer we were hoping for but with the best answer possible.

Christina Aguilera’s Back to Basics CD is absolutely, without a doubt, worth every single penny of the $15 price tag. AWESOME!

There is someone out there who is my perfect partner, who loves me as much as I love him and is all that I deserve, everything I’ve ever dreamed of and more.

The St. Louis Cardinals did not deserve to be in the post season based on the way they played during the regular season. They have stepped up to the plate in post season play and they are playing World Series Champions ball now.

Captain Morgan sounds really wonderful right about now, but that will only make tonight worse and harder to get through.

There is no relief to a heart ache in the bottom of a bottle.

I will only be truly free to live my life free from interference from my ex husbands when I am allowed to move away from this god forsaken town.

C2 can be polite, charming and contrite but only for so long. Then his true colors start showing through and they are not pretty.

Some people have over inflated sense of selves and they are unbelievably arrogant and self-centered.

Karma will take care of everyone in time. Pay it forward every chance you get.

His home, his kids, his folks, his heart have all become mine too in 3 months and being away from them this weekend will be more difficult than I am willing to admit at this point.

There are three sides to every story, your side, my side and the truth.

Reality is not always the way we choose to perceive it.

If you want something, or don’t want something you should just speak up and say something. Don’t play wishy-washy games and leave other people guessing as to what it is.

B makes the absolute BEST margarittas I have ever had, anywhere, hands down.







No comments: