Tuesday, December 5, 2006

And the hits just keep on comin'

In a good way, though, in a very good way.

The Slug and I will go in Thursday and meet with my lawyer to draw up the final papers for the modification. It's not over yet, but an agreement has been reached. My attorney will have to file them with the court and we'll go from there.

B called yesterday, he was getting the windows on the Lincoln tinted. We talked about Has the Slug changed his mind (no) have I talked to my lawyer (Yes) and we flirted...a lot. It was fun, it was nice. And then, we made a date to get together later this week, either Wednesday or Thursday (probably Thursday).

A week ago, he wasn't talking to me at all, this week, we'll get together and hang out for a while. We are somehow connected, I still believe that. I know it, he knows it, and we just can't walk away from each other.

I have a date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you!