Monday, December 18, 2006

Horoscopes...again

The universe thinks you're on the right track, and it's sending you little encouragements to keep your spirits up. You're frustrated because you want a bigger sign. But just keep the faith and hold on. It's coming.

There’s my horoscope for today. The universe thinks I’m on the right track, and believe you me, there have been a plethora of encouragements keeping my spirits up and hopes alive. But yeah, I do want BIGGER signs, Sure things. I don’t want “I’ll make it worth your while.” I want, “We’ll try again.”

Hold on, keep the faith, it’s coming…..Patience is a virtue, but it’s never been one of mine. I have none, and when it comes to Batman, I have even less. I want him, and I want him now! *Stomping my feet, holding my breath*

I know, though, when we have the rest of our lives, what’s a little while longer? What’s a day, or 2, a week or 2 or even a month or 2?

I’ll tell you what it is………..Forever.

No comments: