Sunday, December 24, 2006

My Holiday Letter to my Friends and Family.

The kids will be home tonight, we will go to sleep tonight knowing Santa will visit some time, and we will wake with presents under the tree. This year, Santa was poor, but will provide goodies for entertainment tomorrow and those memories will be better than anything we unwrap.

B is sick, sick, sick. Fever, chills, blah, sick. I'm thinking my Christmas Day with him, won't be happening, but not because he or I don't want it. The damn flu has him in it grip and I don't think it will be letting go any time soon. I'll wait. Believe me I'll wait.

I am visiting friends blogs today, and sending emailed Holiday Wishes to all my internet friends. May you find lots of goodies under the trees you visit this holiday season, but may the best gifts of all be the love and laughter and joy and memories from friends and family. Tell everyone you love, I love you, hug them a little tighter, laugh a little louder, smile a little bigger, and have another cookie. It's Christmas, a time for love and laughter, friends and family.

Happy Holidays to all my friends and family out there. I love you all. Thank you for all you have done for me and mine, for all you've offered, for all you've shared, for all you've given.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wonderful holdiay sentiments. I know about the flu thing, our extended family Christmas has been delayed until who knows when because several households (not mine thank goodness!) has been layed low by the flu bug.

Happy Holidays to you and yours