Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Still Waiting

I don't know what happened yesterday, but apparently EW struck with amazing force.

I still don't know what will be 'worth my while' and I'm not sure I'll be finding out any time soon. He told me yesterday he would tell me yesterday afternoon, but that was before EW struck. I don't know what happened, but I know he was PISSED, even at 5:00. So pissed he didn't want to talk to anyone.

He's not answering phone calls today, or emails. So, I am constantly telling myself "You've done nothing wrong. He's not mad at you. Don't push, trust, relax, give him space" but yeah, it's hard to believe. It's hard to relax and trust when I know something is wrong....even though it's not between us.

So, I wait, still. Wait. Trust. Pray. Hope. It will all be OK in the end, if it's not OK, it's not the end.

No comments: