Tuesday, January 2, 2007

An apology to my readers

I apologize up front right now to all my readers, I will probably blather on about Batman more then usual in the next few days. I will try really hard not to, and will try really hard to find other things, more important things, or funnier things to write about. Please bear with me, and if it gets to nausiating here, I'm sorry and I will certainly understand your need to go puke some where.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I just found out that we're off that Monday Jan 15, for Martin Luther King Jr.'s Birthday. So, do you know what that means? Yup! I don't have to leave at 5:00 Monday morning to get back here in time for work. I can hang out with him, even if that means at his work, until 3:00 in the afternoon! How awesome is that?

No comments: