Thursday, January 4, 2007

Changes

My Horoscope for today “It's time to put your feet back on the ground! You've been doing tons of great work with your spirit, but now it's time to put those lessons to good use here on earth. Look for creative ways to use this newfound wisdom

I have been doing a lot of work, internal, emotional work, some might even say spiritual work. I have walked a long and winding road these past couple of months. It has not been easy. There have been a lot of tears. I have done a lot of soul searching. I have learned some very hard lessons. I have learned that what you see isn’t always what it seems. I have learned to trust what I know, and hold on to the faith. I know that he had to leave, had to take a step (A huge step) back. I had to learn that I could do all of this on my own, without relying on him, depending on him. I had to learn to stand on my own two feet, fight my own fights, without him, even in my corner. It would have been too easy to depend, rely and lean on him.

So, it’s time to take all that I’ve learned, (to trust, to believe) and put them to good use.

There is something bright looming on the horizon of my life. I don’t know exactly what it is, but there are more changes coming my way. Positive changes.

No comments: