Wednesday, February 14, 2007

My Aristocratic Title

Thanks to Stacy, I stole this. I wonder if I can get Batman to call me this all weekend long? Wouldn't that be too fucking much? Yeah, think I'll try it.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
Imperial Majesty Rebecca the Nimble of Wimblish upon Frognaze
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

The problem with asking him to use my title? Yeah, he might make me use his, and well, it would just go to his head, and he'd be impossible to live with.

My Peculiar Aristocratic Title is:
His Most Serene Highness Lord Batman the Crepuscular of Molton St Anywhere
Get your Peculiar Aristocratic Title

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope Your Imperial Majesty & His Most Serene Highness have a wonderful trip and everything goes well. {{{bows and backs out the door, peasant that I am}}}

Dixie said...

What is a Frognaze??

And NEVER call a man "his most serene highness"! Ever!