Monday, February 26, 2007

Pictures coming soon...I promise

I want to say thank you very much to those of you out there who have been patiently waiting for almost a week now for pictures from Daytona. I was more than a little busy playing catch up when I got back into town last week, and was still giddy with the afterglow of a dream realized.

Now that life is settling back down into a semi-normal routine I was all prepared to go through pictures this week and get them all posted. Until yesterday afternoon, when Batman went to load new software on my hard drive only to discover I don't have a hard drive. Well, I do, it's just refusing to work. Everything fires up lights up, spins and whistles like it should, but the hard drive just doesn't connect. My pc won't boot up.

So, my wonderful computer geek boyfriend is going to hopefully tear into it tonight or tomorrow and see what can be done to save it.

In the mean time, I have a crappy piece of shit back up tower at home, and I'm hoping it can hobble through the process of getting some of the pictures off of the memory card and posted here and to my photo website. (If I can remember how to log on and my password...shit, that could be a problem.)

I know there are more than a few of you out there waiting. Thanks for being patient. I promise they will be up this week, come hell or high water (or snow, sleet or hail...whatever)

2 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

hard drive dying sucks big time

Dixie said...

Ok, I thought maybe you were purposely trying to kill me!