Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Why I love Batman, reason # 459

Your Body Image is 40% Unhealthy, 60% Healthy

You're body image is quite healthy, though you're sometimes a little bit too hard on yourself.
Chances are you've got a rockin' body - so enjoy it!

Uh, yeah, I have always had body image issues, but I'm aware of them. The other night laying in bed with Batman, watching TV, there was a VS commercial on. B asked me..."So, any of those girls do-able?" (yeah, it's a strange game we play) and I said. UH NO!
What do you mean no? None of them are hot? Excuse me?
Uh, No. They're plenty hot. But did you see them?
Well yeah.
Yeah, they totally blow me away. I'd be too intimidated by them. They are so much hotter than me. I couldn't stand up next to them
I think you could. I think you blow them away.

See why I love him? He's blind and crazy.

No comments: