Wednesday, March 1, 2006

Silly Meme

Silly Meme
1. Are you happy right now? Sure, it’s 5 minutes to quittin’ time
2. What color is your underwear? Black, matches the dress I’m wearing
3. What's on your mind right now? Get the girls, go to the grocery store, BBQ for dinner, Boo will be over tonight, do kids laundry for Dad’s tomorrow….. Enough?
4. What are you doing right now? Answering these questions, killing 5 minutes before I go home for the day.
5. What did you do today? Not a whole lot of anything. My usual morning reports, loaded work files, loaded orders,
6. Do you think you are attractive? Some of the time. Not nearly as often as I am told I am.
7. Have you done something bad today? Is being rude to some one bad? But what if you want to go completely postal on them because they have no common sense?
8. Do you watch Disney channel? When I have cable, and only for an hour. The kids would watch it 24/7
9. Are you jealous of someone right now? What’s the point? What purpose does it serve?
10. What makes you happy most of the time? Days without drama. Time with my kids. Days with Boo
11. Do you bite your nails? No
12. What is your mood right now? Pretty OK, happy, relaxed,
13. Have you had an eating disorder? yes
14. Do you want to see someone this very minute? Sure, there are a lot of people I would love to see……
15. Do you have a deep dark secret? Several of them

No comments: