Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Just a thought

The following is a text conversation I had with the girls' dad last night.

C2: Back in town yet? (he was going to try and stop me from taking the girls to see their grandfather because he lives in Ohio and that's out of state. More control issues)
Me: Got a job yet?
C2: Nope!
Me: Figures
C2: Yup!
Me: Gonna bother to get one?
C2: Maybe. It's none of your business what I do or don't do.
Me: Not about me, it's about child support for the girls
C2: You just take care of OUR girls

Oh believe me, I do take care of the girls. Way better than you do. You know, sometimes people just don't have a clue. Period. The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of exploring the possibility of taking him out of the loop entirely. Just a thought

No comments: