Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The past seems to be a recuring theme in my life these days

Seems like the past is destined to repeat itself in the life of my children. I am currently on a mini-vacay, enjoying a couple of days off while searching for new employment. That means the girls get to stay home with me. We all love a girls day now and then.

So, Tate comes up to me today, with her Student Dictionary, "Look Mom, Look what word I found in the dictionary!" Oh, the memories that sentance conjured up. Times spent looking up all the 'dirty' words we could think off to see if they were actually in the dictionary. Oh the fun of inocent childhood.

And what word had my daughter looked up in the dictionary? Naked. Pretty tame by today's standards, but I know it's only the beginning. Wonder what will be next?

No comments: