Monday, October 17, 2005

I'm published!

A few months ago I wrote an entry about my cousin’s wife who photographs children.  She is talented beyond measure and her pictures touch me in ways I can’t begin to explain.

I sent her a copy of my writing, just to share with her how she touches my life.  She shares her talent with me by posting pictures on her website, I wanted to share my talent (such as it is) with her.

I visited her professional website today only to see my words there.  She had mentioned she was going to use some of my writing on her website, so it wasn’t a surprise.  But there is a small thrill in seeing my words used on her website.  I’m published!  LOL

A small thrill and a tiny bit of pride.  I am honored my words touched her as much as her pictures touch me.

No comments: