Monday, October 10, 2005

I need a road map!

Ok, I will admit I am becoming obsessed with blogs.  I love to log on and click the ‘Next Blog’ button and see where I end up.  Sometimes it’s nowheresburg, sometimes it’s nutsjobville, and sometimes it is a really cool place to spend a few minutes of my day reading what other people have thought important enough in their life to post on the web.  I’m like a peeping tom, in that I love looking into other people’s lives and moving on.  

Some days I’m so busy at work I only have time to check my sister’s blog and maybe her business partner’s or her friend ‘across the pond’.  Some days I have an abundance of time to kill and will wander across several interesting blogs and get lost there.  Sometimes I bookmark the more interesting ones, but for the most part, I peek at them, read them and move on to the next one.

What I’m looking for now, is for anyone out there, anyone at all, who happens to come across this little corner of the universe, to submit to me some of your favorite blogs, or websites that you visit on a regular basis.  (Yes, my sister I am borrowing your idea, I need something to occupy my time and random surfing is starting to feel like such a waste).

So, if there is anyone out there, send me links to your favorite places to visit.  Give my surfing a sense of destination.

No comments: