Wednesday, April 5, 2006

2006 edition of Getting to know your friends


What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire email and paste it into a new one. Change all the answers so they apply to you and then send this to a whole bunch of people, including the person who sent it to you.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 5:15 a.m.

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Producers

4. What's your favorite TV show? How I met your mother

5. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Coffee

6. What's your favorite cuisine? Anything with Shrimp or Lobster

7. What foods do you dislike? Liver, Kraut, raisins

8. What is your favorite chip flavor? Bar-b-que

9. What's your favorite CD at the moment? Keith Urban, Be There

10. What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Caravan

11. Favorite sandwich? Smoked Turkey or Cajun Chicken

12. What characteristics do you despise? Conceitedness, two-faced, fakeness, insencerity

13. What is your favorite type of clothing? blue jeans

14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Ireland, or somewhere with a beach

15. What color is your bathroom? White

16. Favorite brand of clothing? Tommy Hilfiger or Old Navy

17. Where would you retire to? I think I'd like to travel

18. Favorite time of the day? I'm not sure I have a favorite time of day

19. What was your most memorable birthday? Haven't had one, I've never done anything special on my birthday.

20. Where were you born? Parsons, Kansas

21. Favorite sport to watch? Does NASCAR races count as a sport? If not, then Baseball

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Zack or my sister

23. Person you expect to send it back first? Who knows?

24. What fabric detergent do you use? Bounce

25. Were you named after anyone? Not that I'm aware of

26. Do you wish on stars? Nope

27. When did you cry last? I think it was last Tuesday, but I'm not sure

28. Do you like your handwriting? Surprisingly enough yes. My high school english teacher loved it and I have too since then,

29. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of course, well on a good day

30. Are you a daredevil? I'll try just about anything once, if you can promise me I won't get hurt.

31. Do looks matter? Mine always matter to me, and my kids matter to me too. Anyone else, not as much.

32. How do you release anger? Take a long walk

33. Where is your second home? My mom's place, or Boo's place.

34. What was your favorite toy as a child? Did I have a favorite toy? I don't remember

35. What class in High School was totally useless? Home Ec, or PE,

36. Favorite Movies? Oceans 11, Flight Plan, Forever Young, Legally Blonde

37. What are your nicknames? Either Hondo or Boo

38. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Always

39. Do you think that you are strong? Yes, both emotionally and physically

40. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Baskin Robins Peanut butter 'n' chocolate

41. What are your favorite colors? Purple, Blue or Pink

42. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My insecurities and my hips and thighs

43. Who do you miss the most? I'm not sure.

44. Do you want everyone you sent this to, to send it back? Yes please.

45. What color pants are you wearing? I'm not wearing pants, today I'm in a yellow skirt

46. What are you listening to right now? The Steve and DC show on the internet

47. Last thing you ate? 1/2 peanut butter/jelly sandwich when I got home last night

48. If you were a CRAYON what color would you be? Aqua Blue

49. Last person you talked to on the phone? Laci

50. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? Smile

51. Favorite Drink? Diet Dr Pepper or iced tea

52. Do you wear contacts? Yes

53. Favorite Day of the Year? My Birthday

54. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings

55. Summer or winter? summer

56. Hugs or Kisses? Both

57. What is Your Favorite Dessert? Cheesecake of any kind

58. What book(s) are you reading? Right now I don't have time to read, but this weekend I hope to get started on 'Everything Kama Sutra'.

59. What's On Your Mouse Pad? Don't have one at work, at home it's plain blue

60. What Did You Watch Last night on TV? Sex in the City

61. Favorite Smells? Baby Magic lotion, spring rain, freshly mowed grass, homemade bread and cookies,

62. Rolling Stones or Beatles? Beatles

63. What's the furthest you've been from home? Orlando, Florida or Estes Park, Colorado

64. Cats or Dogs? Dog

65. Favorite fast food restaurants? Hardee's or KFC

66. Siblings? Younger brother and younger sister

No comments: