Tuesday, April 18, 2006

That's my story and I'm sticking to it

Ok, he was gone a week. Part of it was business, part of it was vague. The part that was work related was important work. He learned a lot, a whole effing lot. Now, he's back and he's got to take what he learned and somehow get it out of his head, and into other people's head and put it all into practice to make our facility better. Not an easy job. On top of that, he has the usual work backlog that comes from being out of the office for a week, along with the usual office BS that comes in every day. Needless to say, he's working his tail end off and is busy, extremely busy.

At least that's what I'm telling myself. And so far, I'm buying what I'm selling. Good job Me!

3:05 PM****UPDATE***** Just had this little convo with Boo....
Me: Hello?
Boo: hey
Me: Do you by chance have anything I can do? There is nothing up here for me to do for the next hour.
Boo: yeh im working on about 5000 projects today ...would u like to have 2500

While I'm not thrilled he's that busy, because that means he'll be tired and cranky when he leaves tonight, and this will go on for the remainder of the week, it's good to know I was right. He's just buried.




No comments: