Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Stealth!

Image hosting by Photobucket Birthday wishes go out to one of the loves of my life, my awesome nephew Stealth. This little angel turns 4 today. What can I say about this little guy, that hasn't already been said? He heals my heart with just a smile. His hugs and kisses are rarities, and treasured more than gold. He's all boy, and worships the ground his brother and g'pa walk on. He is innocent and yet wise beyond his years. He already has seen and known great things and great people. He will walk in the footsteps of great men, changing the path just enough to make it his own. This child is special beyond words and description. He is loved beyond reason or explaination.

I can not adequately put into words the magic that is Stealth. I can not even begin to explain or describe how this child has touched, changed and sometimes saved my life. I know that is a huge burden to place on a child of 4, but he is completely unaware of it. He has done all of that just by simply being.

Happy Birthday my little Monkey Butt. I can not tell you how much I love you. You are an amazing person, who will do amazing things. 4 is just the beginning.


No comments: