Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Put your music player on shuffle. Press forward for each question. Use the song title as the answer to the question. Post on your blog. Comment back if you post it on your site. No comment regarding whatever songs that might come up. Stolen from LOTS of bloggers.


Will I get far in life? Why Can’t I – Liz Phair

How do my friends see me? Wish for you – Faith Hill

Where will I get married? You belong in the Sun – Jo Dee Mesina

What is my best friend's theme song? You May Be Right – Billy Joel

What is the story of my life? You’re the Inspiration – Chicago

What was high school like? World on Fire – Sarah McLachlan

How can I get ahead in life? You’re not Free – Uncle Kracker

What is the best thing about me? You Give me Love – Faith Hill

How is today going to be? Written in the Stars – Elton John

What is in store for this weekend? Will you Still Love Me? – Chicago

What song describes my parents? Wish you were here – Mark Wills

My grandparents? Wrapped around your finger – The Police

How is my life going? The Fool – Lee Ann Womack

What song will they play at my funeral? Happy – Five for fighting

How does the world see me? Down to the river to pray – Alison Krauss

Will I have a happy life? Amazing - Madonna

What do my friends really think of me? St Elmo’s Fire

Do people secretly lust after me? Love Ain’t like that - Faith Hill

How can I make myself happy? Happy Now? – No Doubt

What should I do with my life? Fly Away – Black Eyed Peas

Will I ever have children? Still holding out for you – SheDaisy

What is some good advice? Further Down the Road – Uncle Kracker

What is my signature dancing song? Nothin’ ‘bout love makes sense – LeAnn Rimes

What do I think my current theme song is? Explain it to me – Liz Phair

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Speechless – Michael Jackson

What type of men/women do you like? Human Nature - Madonna

No comments: