Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The Power of 3

3 names you answer to:
Mom, Boo, Beck
3 parts of your heritage:
Cherokee Indian
German
Irish
3 things that scare me:
snakes
Heights
Anything happening to my kids
3 of your everyday essentials:
caffeine
Bob and Tom in the morning
My cell phone
3 things you are wearing right now:
Jeans
Tommy Girl cologne
A smile
3 of your favorite songs:
“Follow Me” by Uncle Kracker
Hollaback Girl by Gwen Steffani
“I Believe in Love” by The Dixie Chicks

3 things you want in a relationship (other than real love):
Trust
Respect
Good sex/chemistry
2 truths and 1 lie (in any order):
I have tickets to the Daytona 500
I will never get married again
I will never tell which of the above is the truth or the lie
3 things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Intelligence
A great sense of humor
Self Confidence
3 of your favorite hobbies:
Photography
Scrapbooking
Reading
3 places you want to go:
Jordan (I would love to see Z’s homeland, his heritage, his history)
The Smithsonian (I hear you could spend a week and not see it all)
Ireland (I have fallen in love with the country through books, and I want to explore my heritage)
3 things you want to do before you die:
Go back to school and get a finance degree
Travel to Ireland
Go to New York

3 ways that you are stereotypically a male/female:
I can spend all day window shopping.
A new pair of shoes can make even the worst of days tremendously better
I believe you can never be too thin, too rich, own too many shoes or sweaters

No comments: