Saturday, March 3, 2007

She's star-struck

Sitting here catching up with some blogs, while the girls sit behind me, watching Disney. Hannah Montana to be exact. When Corbin Bleu appears on the screen (for those of you not in the know, and I have to admit, I was one of those few, just a second ago, he's in High School Musical).

Anyway, Tate, who thinks all boys are stupid, and gross, gets all excited screaming CORBIN BLEU he's on Hannah Montana! CORBIN BLEU! (who?) yeah, she's freaking out, all excited, about Corbin Bleu.

I guess not all boys are stupid and gross. At least this one's on TV.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok, count us in on the whole Hannah Montana is cool and Corbin Blue is hot fan club. We've got ALL and I do mean all Hannah Montana episodes saved on DVR. And we've watch High School musical a bazillon times. And when we are'nt watching it, we're listening to the CD. Lord help me...

B.R.M said...

My daughter used to love Jesse McCartney. She used to go nuts just hearing his name.

Now she likes All American Rejects.

Dixie said...

Boys are stupid and gross. Even the grown up boys.