Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Birthday Wishes

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
It's his birthday today! I have left a message, telling him Happy Birthday. I have a gift for him as well, but it will be on his time. Things are not good in his world right now. Not sure what is wrong, but I have an idea.

My heart is at LeMay Ferry right now, wishing I could make things right in his world again, but knowing this is just another step we (he) have to go through, more issues that need to be dealt with.

My patience is being put to the test today, but I am trusting him, which is an improvement over my past. I am not jumping to conclusions, I am not bombarding him with messages, but I am sending good vibes his way.

And Waiting.

Happy Birthday Batman. I hope it gets better.....

No comments: