Thursday, December 21, 2006

Christmas Starts Tomorrow Night

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Tomorrow our holiday celebrations begin. After work tomorrow night, I have to pick up the kids, pay the sitter, and rush home, as my father and his wife will be showing up for dinner and Christmas with the kids! Saturday morning I will be taking Bo to get his ear pierced as one of his gifts. The kids will then go back to the dads Saturday afternoon. I will get them all back Sunday, Christmas Eve night, so that they can wake up to presents under the tree Christmas morning.

Bo will be leaving around 2:30 Christmas afternoon, to go to his PawPaw's house for Christmas. The girls will be with me all next week. Bo will be back on the 27th, for Christmas with my mother. We will be having Christmas again with my mom on the 29th or 30th, b/c my brother and sister-in-law will be in town those two.

I need a board like they have at airports just to keep schedules of kids coming and going straight. I have incoming kids at this time on this day, and outgoing kids on this day at this time. I'm busier than O'Hare Airport this time of year. Thank God it only comes once a year, and is usually over in a week.

No comments: