Friday, December 8, 2006

We interrupt this blog for the following announcement

The kids will be home this weekend, and we will be making Christmas cookies, and Christmas cards and doing all that fun stuff we do on our weekends together (laundry, library, cleaning our rooms, homework, fighting, you know, the usual) so the blog posts will be sparce this weekend. I have left several new posts in the past few days for your reading enjoyment.

Please feel free to leave comments, send emails, say Hello, enjoy the celebration. I will check in periodically this weekend, and post pictures of the cookie adventure. I'll be around, just not all day, every day.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled blogging.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Damn, come and work these 12 hours shifts for me and I'll babysit and even save a few cookies for you!
You and the kids have fun, they grow up way too fast and then they won't have time for Mom..........