Saturday, December 23, 2006

Christmas Wishes

I wish you could hear what you won't let me say,
I wish you could say, what I'd give anything to hear.
Three simple words, not much really, but would change my life.
All I want now is those.



*He called me Friday night after work, on our way home. We were talking about our weekend/holiday plans and schedule. I have my kids Christmas Day, he has his Christmas Eve. I told him he was welcome to come hang out with us, that he was always welcome anytime. He said he knew that, and that he just might come up Christmas Day. (And a chorus of Angels let loose with
Hallelujah! It's about time!)

Today he called, and said he was not feeling good, running a fever. You know what? It's all good. If I see him Monday, great, if not, well, it will be soon. We're dating after all.... LOL

No comments: