Monday, February 12, 2007

He's doing it again

I've mentioned my photography a time or two here. I will be honest, since Batman and I broke up, I've neglected it some (ok, a lot) because it was so strongly connected to him. But I've been trying to get back into it, and separate it in my head at least from him.

Last week, he sent me a message, telling me he found me a copy of the new photo editing software I use so much. So, he got it for me, just because he knows that the program I have now is out of date, and limiting me. Because he just gets me, he found a newer version for me.

I had mentioned in the past I would like to learn to turn digital photos into paintings, or at least give them the painted look and there is a software program to do that as well. Today, he told me he found the new software for me to do just that and is trying to get it for me. Just because I mentioned maybe, and he listened and he knows, he gets me.

So, if I ever get good enough I can actually go into business behind my camera, I guess I'll have to make him a partner. If for no other reason than to keep my software up to date. (yeah, that will be the reason)

He just gets me.

And blows me away.

Is it any wonder I love him?

No comments: