Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Holy Change of Plans Batman!

Yes, you read that right. Change of plans. Don't panic. It's all good.

B and I are chatting, making final plans for this trip of ours. I was originally going to drive to St. Louis tomorrow morning, and meet him at work. I was going to forgo tonight, Wednesday, Valentine's day, with him, in exchange for the weekend.

I guess he has other plans.

He asked me if I could possibly come down tonight, spend the night (4th Wednesday and Valentine's Day) with him, go to work with him for a couple of hours tomorrow and leave from there.

hhmmmm... Valentine's Day with Batman. More than I could have ever hoped for.

2 comments:

Dixie said...

Whew! You had me scared for a second there!

Great change in plans!

Seals said...

I was thinking the same thing. Whew!

I hope you have a nice weekend.