Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Traveling under his alias....Batman

This is the very first picture I ever saw of Batman, when I first met him in August. Yeah, you can go ahead and say it. He looks an awful lot like him. You won't be the first to say it, or the first to notice it. I noticed it. I said something. He says he get's that a lot. So much so, he signed more than a few of his credit card rcpts this weekend KB. I believed him, just never experienced it. Until yesterday.

We stopped for lunch got get some famous wings. No big deal, really, until the manager came by our table. He stopped. Looked. Looked again. And we chuckled, but looked at him, and did a double take. He came up to our table and said "Kevin Bacon! That's who you look like!"
SSHHHH! Not so loud! I'm traveling under my alias. But you should know that, Steven.
Uh, yeah, I get that a lot too!
Yes, the manager was the spitting image of Steven Spielberg.

No comments: