Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Just my thoughts

I tried to get around to everyone's blog today, and leave a comment. If I didn't leave a comment, that doesn't mean I didn't visit, I may have been called away from my desk, or god forbid *gasp* actually had to work.

I forgot my mom reads my blog, so imagine my surprise when I got an email from her today asking me "Man, did you really pay 3 figures for those sunglsses?" Uh, yeah, but I didn't pay full price! (like that makes a difference at this point) *sheepishly admitting the truth* Oops!

The drama around me swirls, but it's more of an annoying brisk wind vs a mad tornado. Of course, it still has the power to leave things changed in it's wake. The changes wrought by a thunderous explosion are yet to be discovered, as the debris has yet to fully settle.

And when I speak of this drama, there are 2 couples in the midst of change and drama. Both are on the outskirts of my life, although at different distances. Life is like the ocean, ebb and flow, high tide and low tide. Sometimes if I allow myself to think about it, I know there has to be a balance in the universe, and is it really that far of a stretch to think that my good fortune had to be counter balanced by their drama? Maybe that's just giving me and my life too much importance in the grand scheme of things.

No comments: