Tuesday, November 21, 2006

26 questions

I stole this from Celebrate Woo-hoo just for something to do that was not drama related...

Explain what ended your last relationship. I was stupid, did something I shouldn’t have done. We both had too much going on in our lives and couldn’t get past all of the drama….

When was the last time you shaved? This morning.

What were you doing this morning at 8 a.m.? Getting ready for work

Are you any good at math? Yup, love it.

Your prom night, what do you remember about it? How much I loved my dress; that I was supposed to have a really incredible date, but he couldn’t get off work that night to go.

Do you have any famous ancestors? Rumor has it if you go far enough back, you can trace us to William Penn… but who knows

Have you had to take a loan out for school? Well, we said it was for school, but really it was for spending money while I was in school

Last thing received in the mail? OH well, there was B’s combination Birthday/Christmas present that is still going to rock his entire world

How many different beverages have you had today? a single cup of coffee… nothing else.

Do you ever leave messages on people's answering machines? If it’s important that they call me back, then yeah, I give them a heads up as to why I’m calling.

Who did you lose your CONCERT virginity to? Uh, I’m thinking Mr. Mister….The Bangles opened for them… I think….

Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach? Are you kidding? I used to cry when the animals would leave footprints in the snow. Would I really purposefully mess up perfect sand just to write my name?

What's the most painful dental procedure you've ever had? I had all 4 wisdom teeth pulled at one time. It didn’t hurt during the actual proceedure, but damn when the drugs wore off….

What is out your back door? a couple of rotting bales of hay, and a parking lot

Any plans for Friday night? It’s the day after Thanksgiving. My special plans have all been cancelled for a while…

Do you like what the ocean does to your hair? uh, No. Sand, salt, dirt? No thank you.

Have you ever received one of those big tins of 3 different popcorns? Reveived them? Hell, baby, I buy them. The kids love them and we eat all the carmel and most of the cheese popcorn.

Have you ever been to a planetarium? Uh, I think there’s one in St. Louis, I think I’ve been there… I’ve slept since then so I can’t be sure.

Do you re-use towels after you shower? Sometimes, but the kids don’t, b/c their towels always end up on the floor and I find them 2 days later…yuck

Some things you are excited about? Right now, not much.

What is your favorite flavor of Jell-O? Strawberry banana

Describe your keychain. car key, apartment key, mom’s house key, Las Vegas keyring from Boo, Blockbuster Rewards card, Ken Schrader key ring. I’m sure I have a key to the old farmhouse I lived in with The Slug, but it doesn’t work, he changed the locks

Where do you keep your change? Front pocket of my purse, until I get home, then I dump it in a Oxi-Clean container, it’s my Ireland fund.

When was the last time you spoke in front of a large group of people? College?

What kind of winter coat do you own? I have 2 leather coats, and a black/pink coat that my mother bought for me for christmas one year. She bought one for me, one for her, and one for my sister. I think mom still has hers, I still wear mine. Don’t know about Sis.

What was the weather like on your graduation day? Sun was shinning, and it was hot….

Do you sleep with the door to your room open or closed? Open, Newt still likes for me to be able to hear her all night, even though she sleeps in her own room.

No comments: