Tuesday, November 28, 2006

On Universal Time

Live and let live. That's your motto, or at least it should be, especially right now. It can be very difficult to accept people exactly as they are, but doing so is well within your capacity. Practice acceptance and kindness

Horoscopes usually don’t mean much to me, but you obviously couldn’t tell that from this week. That’s today’s horoscope up there.

I had an honest discussion with a friend of mine today. About Batman. Surprise there.

MM: the only thing you can do it give it time, give him time, and yourself, you both need to deal with your issues BEFORE getting heavily involved. Ok I’m done preaching. Sorry. Are you ok?
beckyhd35: I'm fine....that's all on my blog... you should read it. At least the month of November...
MM: I have been. Still reading. I worry about you.
beckyhd35 (11/28/2006 12:37:26 PM): I'm fine. I just have bad days now and again
MM: well, if you do things right, the bad days will become fewer
beckyhd35: I know, but I don't care about the bad days, I want to do things right so I have my friend back...I'll probably never get my soul mate back, but I want at least his friendship
MM: that's realistic
beckyhd35: not bloody likely
MM: the friendship part, it could be. Gonna take some time and effort on both parts
beckyhd35: pigs could fly too
MM: my aren't we optimistic
beckyhd35: I am, really, I'm just tired of banging my head against a brick wall.
MM: it takes time, hon, be patient.
beckyhd35: yeah, we've covered that.... I'm not, but I guess I will learn
MM: like you've got a choice
beckyhd35: I pout about it?
MM: the harder you try to push him, the farther away form you he will run
MM: of course
beckyhd35: ah...my epiphany from yesterday

Now my horoscope from today… Live and let live. That's your motto, or at least it should be, especially right now. It can be very difficult to accept people exactly as they are, but doing so is well within your capacity. Practice acceptance and kindness

Think the universe it trying to tell me something? Sis tells me “If we can allow ourselves to truly be present, in the moment with ourselves and if we can trust that the universe can lead us to things when we’re ready to be led to them, then the end result is ultimate growth, empowerment, expansion, wisdom, courage, strength, and a deep and sincere understanding of our worth and our sense of self and our meaning for being on this planet.” Trust that the universe can lead up to things when we’re ready to be led to them…. The universe is leading me somewhere, and I'm not sure I like where it's going, but I also am not sure I have a choice. I just have to come to terms with is, and accept it, learn from it, and go on.

I hurt so much this weekend, because I think I was finally wrapping my heart and soul and head around Goodbye. Goodbye to what we had, because we’ll never have that again, goodbye to what I thought could have been, should have been. Goodbye to my expectations, my needs, my wants, my demands. Goodbye to holding on to something that doesn’t exist any more.

The ball is in his court now. I have some things still at his house, that I will have to get, one way or another. I have a birthday/Christmas present that I have to get to him too. All of that will happen in time, it’s own time, not my time, not his time. When the time is right, and only the universe knows when that is.

No comments: