Sunday, November 26, 2006

Today's horoscope...yeah, they missed this one...

A powerful partnership will soon take center stage in your life if you give it a chance. This may take up a lot of energy, so make sure you get enough rest, eat right and otherwise take top-notch care of yourself.

And that my friends is my horoscope for today. So, let's break it down, shall we?


A powerful partnership will soon take center stage in your life if you give it a chance. (Ok, we all know that the only powerful partnership I'm interested in is the one that includes me and Batman. Yeah, don't see that happening. I would not be opposed to a short term partnership with Ed McMahon, as long as he promises to bring that REALLY BIG PCH check with him. It will be a short lived partnership, only long enough for him to hand the dough over to me.)

This may take up a lot of energy, so make sure you get enough rest, eat right, and otherwise take top-notch care of yourself. (yeah yeah, yeah. Let's be honest, the only partnership I want is the one I obviously can't have right now, and the only energy I want to be expending in that area, happens to be the energy expended in the privacy of his bedroom--or on the balcony. Oh, sorry Bud, I know....WAY too much information.)

So, I would have to say that today's horoscope is pretty bunk if you ask me. Sometimes they're right, and sometimes they're wrong. eh, batting .500 ain't bad.

No comments: