Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I don't want to be here

Can I just say, I am numb and exhausted. It has been a long hard journey today towards truth. I have let the universe take me where I need to be, but let me tell you I went kicking and screaming, stomping my feet and pouting, screaming and crying the whole entire way.

I don't like it here. *stomping my feet some more* It's not where I want to be, but damn it, I know that I need to be here, for whatever reason. Maybe Batman is down this path, some where, waiting for me, or maybe I need to clear the path for him. Maybe not. All I know is, he's not with me now and that hurts more than I can say.

So I will gather the children tonight, take them home and love them more than usual, just to comfort myself and ease the ache and emptiness I feel. Tomorrow is another day, another perspective.

Whatever. I don't want to be here any more. I hate it here. I want to go home.

No comments: