Monday, November 27, 2006

5:00 yet?

Jiminy Cricket, is it 5:00 yet? Oh, I know it is somewhere (Thanks Jimmy) but I’m not there. And neither are my girls. So, I wait.

The girls, Tate and Newt, have been gone since Wednesday morning when I dropped them off at the sitter’s house. I have not seen or heard from them since. Oh, not that I didn’t want to, but because The Slug refuses to allow them to talk to me when they are with him. (yes, a direct violation of the court ordered divorce decree….just helps my motion to modify)

Tonight, they come home! The minute I get off work at 5:00 tonight, there will not be anything in the world to stop me from flying to the sitter’s house and picking up my precious bundles and holding them close to me. Hell, I will even forgive them for leaving clothes and book bags and shoes and coats all over my living room, because that just means THEY’RE HOME!

5 hours to go….but who’s counting?

Uh, ME!

No comments: