Friday, January 5, 2007

2 hours till the circus comes home

Two more hours of work, then it's off to get the kids and bring them home. The house will be full of noise tonight (and if Batman comes up, I'll be contributing, but that's never you mind). It will be nice to have them back again.

Ah the girls' room is spotless, save all the clean clothes that I have folded and piled on their beds. Tonight we will go in there, the 3 of us, and I will show them how to put them all away right. There should never be a mess in that room like there was a week ago. Oy!

Bo's room needs help, but I wasn't going to do it by myself. He's old enough to help, and if he helps, it will stay cleaner longer. That's tomorrow's project.

Tonight, it's laughter and fun and games, it's family. I will finally have my babies back, and now that the girls are mine, it will be even more special, for me at least.

No comments: