Thursday, January 25, 2007

My drive home this morning

I hate idiots on the roads. I especially hate idiots on the roads who damn near kill people. I really especially hate idiots on the roads who damn near kill people that is ME!

Having said that, there was a white Stratus that damn near took out a whole lot of people this morning, and I was one of those people.

Driving home this morning (from none of your business) cruising along at 80, (shut up, it was early, no cops) when I come up behind two semi trucks side by side, doing 70-ish. Then Mr. Dodge comes up beside me. So, we're two semi trucks, and two dodges traveling in a quad down the highway. Up ahead, in my lane, is another semi with his hazzards on.

So, Mr UPS truck in the left lane, slows down enough to let the truck in front of me get over to go around Mr Flashing lights. Then Mr. UPS truck speeds up (asshole) so I can't get in front of him. I have to slow down to get behind him and go around Mr. Flashing lights. I slow down, and get behind Mr. UPS asshole, but in front of Mr Dodge Stratus.

As I'm going around Mr Accident waiting to happen with his flashing lights, apparently Mr Dodge Stratus decides he's in too big of a hurry to wait and decides to go around the whole lot of us on the shoulder. (dumbass)

About the time he gets around the whole mess of people, and starts to get back on the actual highway, is about the same time Mr. UPS truck decides to get over in the right hand lane. So, we have asshole Mr Stratus, and Asshole Mr UPS both trying to be in the same place at the same time. Not gonna happen.

They of course, come to the appropriate same conclusion (HOLY SHIT) at approximately the same time. There's swerving and brake lights, and I'm sure a whole lot of "Oh shits" (I know there were a few said in my vehicle) on the highway.

I didn't need this crap at 6:00 AM.

No comments: