Wednesday, January 17, 2007

A Countdown of sorts

10 Favorites
Color: Green
Food: Steak
Month: December
Song: Too many right now
Film: Can’t decide
Sport: Baseball or Nascar
Season: Summer
Day of the week: Friday
Flavor ice cream: peanut butter ‘n’ chocolate, Baskin Robbins
Time of day: 20 minutes I'm laying in a tanning bed

9 Currents
Mood: Melancholy
Taste: Huh?
Clothes: LEI tan pants, white shirt
Desktop: The Beach
Toenail color: Coral
Time: 9:09 AM
Surroundings: Office at work
Thoughts: Wonder if I'm going to get to see him tonight. Hope he emails soon
Company: Nobody

8 Firsts
Best friend: Dawn Watson, Dixon Mo.
Kiss: I seriously think it was Chris Ramsey, I was in 8th grade
Lover: Lost my virginity to Mark Weldon, but we only had sex once. Chris Canada would have been the first guy I had sex with long term.
Screen name: Beckyhd
Pet: First ones I remember would have been Sparky (cocker spaniel in Linn) and 3 fish, once of which I named Larry after my dad.
Piercing: Ears, when I was 17.
Crush: Jimmy Warman, or Alan Koch, or Johnny Thompson, all were WAY older than me (I was 8, they were in high school or older)
Cd: I don’t remember

7 Lasts
Cigarette: never smoked
Drink: I'm drinking a RockStar right now, I had coffee this morning. Last alcohol I drank? Bud Select at Applebee's a week ago
Car Ride: Dropped the girls off at school, came to work
Kiss: Megan kissed me this morning. B was the last man I kissed.
Film seen: Pirates of the Carribean, Dead Man's Chest
Phone call: B, last night
CD Played: Christina Aguilera’s Back to Basics

6 Have You Ever’s
Dated one of your best girl/guy friends? Yes
Broken the law? Yes
Been arrested? Yup
Skinny Dipped? Yes
Been on TV? Not that I can remember
Kissed someone you didn’t know? No

5 Things
Thing you are wearing: socks
Thing you’ve done today: wrote in my journal
Thing you can hear right now: Couple of guys talking in the hall
Thing you can’t live without: Coffee
Thing you do when you’re bored: Write

4 Places you’ve been today
1. Bed
2. Bathroom
3. Kitchen
4. Living room

3 People you can tell anything to
1. My sister
2. MS
3. I am trying to include B in this list,

2 choices
Black or white? Black
Hot or cold? Hot

1 thing you want to do before you die
Go to Ireland

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww.......I feel so special sometimes. And not in the short bus kind of way either.

Anonymous said...

ohh i like this one
might have to copy that for myself