Wednesday, January 31, 2007

This S@*T ain't funny

Ok, I had this weekend with Batman, and it was wonderful. When he left, he said "I'll see you Wednesday." Uh, Ok. We hadn't talked about it, but I guess it was in the plans. Who am I to say "No"? Yeah, not gonna happen.

So, does it come as a surprise to anyone that as I walked past the windows at the end of the hall and look outside, guess what I should see?

Yup. Mother Nature is at it again. It's snowing. Of course it is. I'm going to see Batman tonight, it's snowing. I checked. It's not supposed to amount to much (maybe an inch) but still, it's snowing. Everyone in the office thinks it's hilarious to stop by and tell me, "Hey, guess what? It's snowing." Yeah, I know, I'm still going. I'm like the damn postal service, nothing can keep me from my appointed rounds.

You know, I wonder if the Daytona 500 has ever been called on account of snow?

Just a thought.

No comments: