Monday, January 22, 2007

A decision of sorts, coming down the line, stay tuned

I think I've made a major decision in my life, one that's going to change things yet again for me. It's not easy, and it's painful, but I think ultimately it's healthy and the best thing I can do for me right now.

I'm not quiet ready to talk about it, but it's been brewing in the back of my mind. This week, things promised, talked about, hinted at, will make the decision finally for me. It's a make or break kind of deal.

I will blog about it when I know for sure what I'm doing and where I'm heading. Just stay tuned.

1 comment:

Dixie said...

Ohh, I can't wait to hear what it is.

I really need to go and read all of your archives. I've read through the first couple of months, its hard to get time to just sit and read.