Monday, January 15, 2007

My life is not reality tv worthy either. Sorry

So, now TN Becky says my life is more like reality TV. Uh, I'm not so sure about that either. It would be nice it it were, because truly there is always some HUGE monetary prize at the end. I could use it.

  • We've covered the deserted island thing before. I have never had to eat live insects, or unmentionable animal parts. I shower on a daily basis, and I've never been voted off an island, out of the house, or Most Likely to be seen on TV.
  • My life is hectic sometimes, with 3 kids that's to be expected, but I've never been eliminated just because I was a few minutes late. That's normal in my life.
  • I've never been The Girl that guys have competed with each other to date. I have never had a house full of bachelors hoping they were the one I would chose. I can barely juggle my hectic schedule, let alone 25 guys all trying to date me.
  • I've never been locked in a house away from the rest of the world, with 15 other strangers for 3 months at a time. I've been locked in a house with 3 strange kids (they are my own, I'm partially to blame for this) for like 3 hours at a time, but I've got TV, radio, and other things to distract me. I've never been evicted either.
  • The Biggest Loser could be used to describe some of the guys who are living in that house vying for a date with me. Or one (or both) of my ex husbands. Yeah, not a show for me.
  • Donald Trump couldn't be bothered to tear himself away from his thesaurus where he is diligently looking up new names to call Rosie, to take the time to look at me, let alone fire me.
  • I may or may not have danced naked in the moonlight at some point in my life (I'm not telling) but I'm sure I've never danced with a star.
  • My life is far from simple, and frankly, even though I did live on a pseudo farm at one point, it was more like Green Acres than the Simple Life. I was bucking hay bales in my Ralph Lauren Polo overalls, wearing my Tommy Hilfiger Tennis shoes, and a Guess tee shirt.

So, Nope TN Becky, it's not a reality tv show either. Really my life is fairly normal, with a little bit of crazy thrown in. I just write about the crazy, because who wants to read about normal?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Personally, I want to be on Meerkat Manor. Any mammal that can eat twice their weight in grubs and stay skinny...I want that skill/talent/metabolism.

Second choice - hmmm - maybe the Dog Whisperer. I wouldn't mind being a golden retriever and having Cesar drag me around on a leash if it meant I could lick his face. Rowr...