Monday, January 8, 2007

Take the Chance, you won't regret it.

You believed this once, and I know a part of you believes it still. There is a part of your heart that still loves me. It still speaks to me, reaches me across the miles.

You are listening to you head, and not listening to your heart. You're afraid of getting hurt again, and being betrayed again. I can understand and respect that. I have learned that lesson and so much more. Listen to you heart, feel the love that is still there.

Take the chance on us, I swear you won't regret it. We were good together once, we can be great together now. Don't turn you back, don't walk away, because you're willing to take the chance. I swear I'm worth the risk, we're worth the risk. You won't regret it if you take it. You will regret it if you don't.

The biggest regrets we have in life are things not done. Don't regret this, take the chance Batman. Know that I love you, and there is still a part of you inside that loves me. Listen to your heart, follow your heart this time. Just one more chance, a second chance is all I'm asking......

No comments: