Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Mullinax Crushing Orlando

That is the phrase that pays folks. Ok, that's the phrase, that when typed into Google search engine, caused someone from Georgia to find their way to my blog.

I have cousins with the last name Mullinax, and believe me, when you type that name into Google, you are more likely to end up at one of their sites, than mine. After all they are child photographers in the midwest, and damn good ones. Their websites are linked in my sidebar.

So, how someone searching "Mullinax Crushing Orlando" would end up on my site, is a bit confusing. I'm sure they didn't find what they were looking for.

Now, here's where it gets even stranger. When I search "Mullinax Crushing Orlando" my blog shows up on the 2nd page, but only because I have a post about Orlando Bloom, and crushing presents under the Christmas tree. It just happens to be a fluke that Mullinax is my cousin's last name.

Of course, now that I've not only titled my post Mullinax Crushing Orlando, but have referenced that phrase no less than 3 times in this post, I'm sure when they search again, I'm going to top the list!

No comments: